Tuesday, December 1, 2009

25 Days of Christmas!!!

Okay, so I am an admitted Christmas lover. I decorate every room in the house & the tree is up before Thanksgiving. (I would put it up as early as the day after Halloween..... but Tony wouldn't agree!) My mania is now extending to my art supply box.

Now that David is getting into art projects, it is my goal to have a new craft for him every day leading up to Christmas. They may not all be huge ones..... but they will all be holiday-themed. I am hoping to build up excitement for the big event and also have a way to distract him every single day!

Today's theme was snowmen. I pre-made all the parts for a Frosty and gathered extra supplies for a free-form project. David was allowed to use the glue (always a hit with him) and we worked together to make the first project. Then I turned over the extra supplies & the glue to let him have fun.

Here are our results:

PhotobucketPhotobucket


Stay tuned for more toddler art all month long!

No comments:

Post a Comment